We manufacture inspection ports and inspection doors for combustion plants according to your specifications.
Langen Feuerungsbau - you can rely on this partner
Do you need a special door for firing systems, e.g., in the field of waste incineration, heavy industry or power plants? We at Langen Feuerungsbau are specialists in this particular niche: access doors, inspection doors, maintenance hole covers or explosion doors - our high-quality special doors for combustion plants meet all requirements in the industrial sectors of the energy industry, power plants, steel industry or cement industry. Our reliable fire doors are also in demand for annealing furnaces, heating furnaces and boiler plants - wherever they have to reliably withstand the toughest temperature and pressure conditions.
We see ourselves as a competence and service partner for openings and doors. Feel free to contact us if you would like advice or to request a quote. You can reach our team at +49 2174 49 80 57
The working method of Langen Feuerungsbau: from the enquiry to the documentation
- Make an enquiry: We offer customers the opportunity to select the right product in the field of combustion protection from an extensive portfolio of services. A standard product is not suitable? Then please let us know your special requirements and we will immediately prepare a specific quotation for you.
- Specifications: As standard, our special doors are made of various types of cast iron and can be used up to 500 degrees Celsius. For higher temperatures up to 1300 degrees Celsius, we use heat-resistant cast steel for the production.
Do you have special requirements for the temperature range to which the fire door is exposed? Is there overpressure or negative pressure in the firing system? Chemical reactions take place in the system and the door must be installed horizontally or vertically? As standard, we supply our special doors for furnace construction in the two variants (horizontal or vertical installation) - also depending on whether they are cleaning doors, inspection doors, access doors, inspection ports or explosion doors for permanent tightness. Our doors are centre-hinged, the displacements are mechanically machined. However, we also cater for very special requirements at the customer's request.
- Delivery times: What delivery times do you need? Let us know your desired delivery date and specifications, and we will immediately prepare a quotation for you, in which we will also mention possible variants. If parts are not in stock, then our delivery time is usually 12 to 16 weeks. All fire doors are delivered ex works in Duisburg, for all products we can provide spare parts, documentation, drawings, and 3D models.
- Delivery: All products are picked, packed, and labelled before leaving the factory. We are happy to create labels according to customer specifications. It goes without saying that all of our special doors for thefurnace construction have detailed documentation, which we can send by pdf on request or enclose in printed form with the delivery.
- Installation: Do you need assistance with the installation of the special doors? We will be happy to name a suitable installation partner for you.
- Payment: Our payment term is 30 days from delivery. By working with a factoring bank to which we transfer our receivables, we can avoid liquidity bottlenecks and generate financing leeway that secures our ability to invest. We generally check the liquidity of new customers. For down payments from customers, we work together with Allianz (formerly EULER-HERMES) in the area of down payment guarantees.
Your advantage: customised and precisely fitting solutions in furnace construction
We offer our customers from industry and commerce customised and precisely fitting refractory solutions for a wide range of challenges in the product areas of cleaning doors, maintenance holes, inspection doors, access doors, inspection ports, explosion doors, poke dampers and explosion dampers. Our flexibility in refractory construction is your advantage: Our refractory construction can produce the right refractory doors for a wide range of industrial challenges and tasks. The quality of our products, our extensive experience in refractory construction and the personal and often long-standing contact with our customers with their very special tasks are the decisive advantages of working with Langen Feuerungsbau GmbH.