We produce inspection doors and inspection ports for furnace construction including accessories
Langen Feuerungsbau manufactures a wide portfolio of fireproof doors and openings for industry and the energy sector
Langen Feuerungsbau GmbH specialises in high-quality fireproof special doors and inspection ports for industry, commerce, and the energy sector. We manufacture for firing systems, power plants, industrial firing systems, flue gas systems, boiler, and drying systems as well as waste incineration plants and biogas plants. Our diverse portfolio includes inspection doors, inspection ports, access doors and explosion doors as well as maintenance holes, stoke flaps and inspection flaps. Our worldwide customers include original equipment manufacturers, planners, and service offices as well as plant operators who want to retrofit their plant or need spare parts.
We offer our customers custom-fit solutions for a wide range of challenges, temperature ranges and compressed air conditions in furnace construction. Our product range includes in detail:
- Cleaning doors - with opening aids on request
- Maintenance holes - with well thought-out hinge solution for permanent tightness
- Inspection doors - optionally with mounting option for a combustion chamber camera
- Access doors - also gas-tight or acid-proof design
- Inspection ports - with or without flaps, if required with various rinsing air connections and glass combinations
- Explosion doors and explosion flaps - in individual design
- Poke flaps and inspection flaps
- Modular access doors, made to fit exactly according to your specifications
We support you with the individual equipment of your incineration plant
We manufacture our special doors from different types of cast iron depending on the temperature range, which can be used up to 500 degrees Celsius as standard. For higher temperatures up to 1300 degrees Celsius, we use heat-resistant cast steel. These access openings and inspection doors can also be combined within a system in different quality grades - always depending on the material and the required temperature range at the location. Our fire doors and ports can also be equipped with additional fireproofing made of fireproof concrete, ceramic fibre plates and fireclay bricks for heat protection, so that you receive a precisely fitting gradation of the individual qualities to suit your system. Take advantage of our experience, we will be happy to advise you!
We use grey cast iron and cast steel in various alloys.
You will find a variety of our standard doors in our comprehensive catalogue. The cast iron types we use for our special doors are listed in our catalogue with the designations M01 to M19. In addition, we can also equip our special doors with fireclay, ceramic fibre plates and fireclay bricks to ensure even better temperature resistance due to the special wall thicknesses. Our doors are centre-hinged, the displacements are mechanically machined. Of course, it is also possible, for example, to replace the doors or equip them with additional heat protection the next time the system is shut down - during an overhaul, for example. Many of our inspection doors and inspection ports are available from stock. Please contact us if you would like sound advice on this.
In addition to our special doors, we supply a wide range of accessories and spare parts
Our expertise in design and mechanical engineering enables us to manufacture a wide range of accessories and spare parts for our inspection doors and inspection ports, including:
- Handles, bolts, opening aids
- Heat protection glasses
- Individual connections
- Adapter plates and adapter frames
- Screw fittings and screw sets
- Fireclay boxes and firebricks
- Insulation boxes with insulation wool
- Recording option for a combustion chamber camera
- Rinsing air connections for cleaning the inspection opening
- Fireclay for lining the doors
- Ceramic fibre panels as heat protection
- Opening aids for heavy versions
Langen Feuerungsbau GmbH: Your partner for cleaning doors, access doors, inspection ports
Do you need support and advice in planning or retrofitting your firing system? We supply fire doors, cleaning doors or maintenance holes, fireproof inspection doors, access doors, inspection ports or explosion doors. Call us or send us an e-mail. We will be happy to advise you on the individual equipment of your system and look forward to finding the right solution for your special requirements in furnace construction!